With a slogan that reads, “Lead The Way”, Toyota was bound to do exactly that when they partnered with South Africa’s most popular football brand, Kaizer Chiefs.
In an effort to maker home match experience worthwhile for our supporters who own Toyota vehicles, the Amakhosi vehicle partner has come up with an initiative to make the Soweto Derby experience meaningful with a first of its kind initiative.
The Toyota zone at FNB stadium will give free preferential parking to the first 250 drivers of Toyota vehicles at Saturday’s match against Orlando Pirates. Old or new, small or large as long as a football enthusiast is driving a Toyota vehicle used for private/personal use, has a match ticket to the game and is clad in authentic Kaizer Chiefs clothing, he can apply for free parking.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our supporters who are Toyota drivers, details for gaining access to this area are as follows:
· You need to collect your free parking ticket before you go to the FNB stadium. Only the first 250 cars will receive a ticket to park so don’t be late
· You will need to collect your parking ticket from the Kaizer Chiefs Village in Naturena on Saturday morning between 09:00 and 11:00am
· You will need to present your ticket to the game
· Your car will be checked and the car registration number will be logged along with your name and contact details
· You need to wear your authentic Kaizer Chiefs clothing so that you are identified as a member of the Amakhois Family
· The first 250 applicants will each receive a parking ticket
Please note that this is for private vehicles only. No commercial vehicles!